A healthy breakfast sandwich recipe that has a good balance of protein, carbs and good-for-you fats! It only takes a few minute to whip up this easy 300-calorie breakfast.
- 1. 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 2. 1 egg + 1 egg white*
- 3. 1/4 avocado
- 4. 1/2 Tbsp cheese, shredded
- 5. Pinch of salt and pepper
- Whisk together the egg and egg white using a fork. Spray a small saute pan with non-stick cooking spray and cook eggs until done, stirring occasionally. Sprinkled a pinch of salt and pepper on the eggs as they cook.
- While the eggs are cooking, toast the English muffin.
- Once the eggs are fully cooked, sprinkle them with cheese. Place the eggs on one half of the English muffin and the avocado on the other half. Combine the two sandwich halves and enjoy!