A simple and easy to make banana muffins for all ages !
- * 1 1/2 cup of plain flour
- * 1 tsp baking powder
- * 1/2 tsp baking soda
- * 3 very ripe banana
- * 1/3 cup sugar ( thi time i've used the regular granulated sugar )
- * 1/4 cup oil
- * 100 ml full cream milk
- * 1 medium size egg
- Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- In a another bowl whisk and egg and add sugar and beat till the sugar is melted.
- Add in the oil and whisk together for few more times.
- Pour in the milk and mix once again.
- Now start adding the sifted flour mix in batches.
- When adding the flour use a wooden spoon and fold the mixture instead of beating it.
- Once the flour in mixed add in the mashed banana and give a final mix.
- Bake at 160 C for ~ 18 – 20 mts.