Birthday Cake Fudge
Can’t choose between fudge or cake? Then reach for this funfetti inspired fudge that has that sweet, vanilla flavor and plenty of festive colored sprinkles to delight your eyes and your taste buds.
- 2 cup cake mix (flavor of your choice)
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Prepare an 8-inch square pan by lining it with parchment, set aside.
- Combine the cake mix and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Add the butter and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir to combine, and then add the chocolate chips and sprinkles. Stir to distribute the sprinkles and chips evenly.
- Spread into the prepared pan, and chill in the fridge for about 2 hours or until firm.