You need to start celebrating your birthday with this birthday cake popcorn.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
- 1 bag light butter popcorn
- 1 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. Funfetti or vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 c. rainbow sprinkles
- Step 1Pop the popcorn according to the package’s instructions. Set aside.
- Step 2Combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a small, microwave-safe bowl and heat in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Stir in the cake mix.
- Step 3Place the popcorn in a gallon-sized resealable bag—being careful to exclude any kernals—and add the white chocolate mixture and sprinkles. Seal and shake until the popcorn is coated.
- Step 4Spread onto a baking sheet in an even layer and top with additional sprinkles, if desired. Chill in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes before serving.
Candace Braun Davison
Candace Braun Davison writes, edits, and produces lifestyle content that ranges from celebrity features to roll-up-your-sleeves DIYs, all while relentlessly pursuing the noblest of causes: the quest for the world’s best chocolate chip cookie.