Robin Runner is the blogger behind www.kneadtocook.com. She grew up…
This colorful dip will be the hit at any party. Low fat, protein-packed and oh-so-much fun.
By Robin Runner
This dip will be the hit at any kids or kid-at-heart’s party. I’ve made this dip on numerous occasions and every single time, people flock to me and question the recipe. Easy, low fat and so much fun! I love the colors and believe it not, it’s pretty healthy AND protein-packed – thanks to the Chobani yogurt. Great appetizer or dessert.
Cake batter dip.
This super fun, colorful dip will be the hit at any party (kids or adults). Low fat, protein-packed & oh-so-much fun!
- Author: Robin Runner
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 10–12 1x
- 1 package of Funfetti or vanilla cake batter mix (box variety)
- 2 cups of vanilla Chobani yogurt (non fat)
- 1 1/2 cups of non fat Cool Whip (or any other whipped cream freshly made or store-bought)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles
- In your stand mixer, paddle attached, blend all of the ingredients. Place in a tupperware container, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with graham crackers. Enjoy!
Serve with graham crackers.
Robin Runner is the blogger behind www.kneadtocook.com. She grew up around two of her greatest inspirations, her Italian grandmother and her aunt. Both believed in farm to table foods, purity in nature and love as the main ingredient for anything on their menu. Today, Robin is a strong advocate of farming and buying local ingredients, as well as composting to help repurpose food scraps into rich soil for our garden.