- 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 tub whipped vanilla frosting
- 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 candy canes, crushed
- Bake the yellow cake according to package directions and allow it to cool.
- Rip up the cake into pieces and mix in a stand mixer or with an electric mixer until crumbly.
- Add the tub of frosting and blend well.
- Form 1-inch balls with your hands and cover with plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave 20 seconds at a time.
- Dip the end of the cake pop sticks in chocolate and insert halfway into the cake balls.
- Dip each cake ball all the way in the melted white chocolate and tap a few times to shake off the excess chocolate.
- Sprinkle crushed candy cane pieces on top and allow them to set in a cake pop holder or in styrofoam.