Carrot And Coconut Cake
Click here to watch the carrot and coconut cake video.
- 12 ounce sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 9 ounce ap flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 gram ground ginger
- salt, to taste
- 12 ounce carrots
- Mix sugar, oil, and eggs to a smooth paste using an electric whisk or a stand mixer
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to paste
- Fold in grated carrots until combined.
- Line your 8 inch cake ring with parchment paper on the base and around the sides.
- Pour mix into prepared cake ring.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for around 8 to 10 minutes and a deep color is achieved.
- Test to see if carrot cake is cooked by inserted a skewer or small knife into center, then removing – if it comes out clean it is ready, if not cook for longer.