“These are a big hit at holiday gatherings and any kind of party or get together. They’re quick, easy, yummmy and addictive. They can also be frozen before you bake them to have some apps on hand for unexpected guests.”
- Ready In:
(4 1/4 ounce) can chopped ripe olives
cup green onion, tops included
cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
teaspoon curry powder
English muffins, sliced in half
- Mix the first six ingredients together.
- Spread mixture on halves of English Muffins.
- Cut frosted halves into 4 wedges.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven at 350 until top is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- You can broil them, but then you will have to watch them carefully.
- These can be frozen uncooked- just put the topping on the english muffin and freeze in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question?
Share it with the community!