about 24 muffins, depending on the size of your pans
Moist, chocolatey, but still filled with some healthy fiber and protein. A no guilt chocolate breakfast or snack. My favorite way to eat them? With nut or seed butter. —weshook
whole wheat flour
non-dairy milk (I used soy milk)
vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar)
medium ripe bananas
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips.
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the bananas. Add the milk, vanilla, vinegar and butter. Whisk.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir just until combined.
- Scoop into greased or lined muffin cups. bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Watch carefully so the edges don’t burn. cool in pan on a rack for 5 minutes or so, then remove from the pan and cool on a rack. Or eat them warm while the chocolate chips are still gooey!