Sweet tooth?? Try these delicious chocolate chip muffins that are done in a flash. Sour cream is the element that makes them so moist, and melt in your mouth! —Dash of Amy
1 1/2 cups
chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla, and sour cream; mix until creamy.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, and flour; mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Place heaping spoonful of batter into lined muffin tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until tops are golden.
WATCH ME MAKE THIS ON YOUTUBE:
DASH OF AMY