“Waffles from a muffin mix. I haven’t tried it yet, but I imagine any other flavor of muffin mix would work just as well for a wide variety of delicious waffles…cinnamon swirl, cranberry orange, blueberry, etc.”
- Ready In:
(12 ounce) package chocolate chip muffin mix
teaspoon baking powder
tablespoons butter, melted
powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat and lightly grease waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, flour, and baking powder, then add milk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Stir until moistened (about 50 strokes).
- Pour batter onto center grids of waffle iron.
- Bake according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown.
- Remove finished waffle carefully with fork.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with powdered sugar and syrup, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question?
Share it with the community!
We thought this was very good. Nice way to use up muffin mixes. We enjoyed the chocolate chip waffles. Next time, I think I will add some pecans. Looking forward to trying some of the other flavors. Thank you very much for this recipe, we will use it again.