“These are the ultimate muffins for all chocolate lovers. These melt in your mouth muffins won’t last long. They are fantastic!”
- Ready In:
ounces bittersweet chocolate
ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (5 cups)
teaspoon baking soda
cups whole milk
cups light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray 3 dozen muffin cups.
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate with 1 cup of the chocolate chips in the microwave about a minute to 1 ½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, do not overheat.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine milk and vanilla.
- In bowl of an electric mixer cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time mixing in thoroughly.
- Add the melted chocolate.
- Alternately add the flour and the milk mixtures beginning and ending with the flour.
- Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
- Drop the batter into prepared cups with muffin scoop.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from muffin tins immediately to cooling rack.
- Makes 3 dozen muffins.
Questions & Replies
Got a question?
Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to create great food for family and friends. I’m always trying out new dishes and creating my own recipes. I enjoy recipe swapping and I love to collect cookbooks and have hundreds of them in my collection. When I’m not cooking I love to spend time with my family. Our family spends a lot at the beach, but skiing in Colorado or Utah is our favorite vacation.
View Full Profile