“I found this just searching around on the internet looking for recipes to add to my personal home cookbook.”
- Ready In:
very ripe bananas, mashed together
cups flour (up to 1/2 cup whole wheat flour)
teaspoons baking powder
cup chopped walnuts
cup grated coconut
- Cream together the butter and eggs.
- Mix in the ripe bananas and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar together.
- Add to the wet ingredients and mix just until all is moistened.
- Add the walnuts and coconut.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so, until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question?
Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love food and I love to cook, but I rarely ever have the time to cook as often as I like. I love trying different foods and enjoy learning to make new foods.
View Full Profile