Krabby Patties ‘aint got nothing on these sliders.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
For the Sauce
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. horseradish
- 1 lemon
- Few dashes Tabasco
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
For the Crab Cakes
- 1 lg. egg
- 1 tbsp. chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. crab meat, picked of shells
- 1/3 Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- 1/4 c. canola oil
- 10 Slider buns
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Lettuce or sprouts, for serving
- Step 1For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together ½ cup mayo, chili sauce, horseradish, a squeeze of lemon, and a few dashes Tabasco. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2In a large bowl, mix together remaining ¼ cup mayo with egg, chives, cilantro, green onion, mustard, Old Bay, Worcestershire sauce, and a squeeze of lemon. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Step 3Add crab and Ritz and mix until combined.
- Step 4Form crab mixture into 10 small patties and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate patties for 45 minutes to let firm up.
- Step 5Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. In batches, fry crab cakes until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Step 66. Toast buns and spread spicy mayo on bun bottoms. Build sliders by topping with avocado, patty, and lettuce or sprouts.