- 1 8.5oz box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt can also use milk
- 1.5 cups whole kernel corn
- 4 oz can diced green chiles drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F. If using a cast iron skillet, put 1 tbsp butter in a 9in skillet and place in oven while it preheats. If not using cast iron, grease an 8in square pan (do not preheat in oven).
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, stir until just combined. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Pour mixture into greased skillet/pan, and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, and serve.