This post contains affiliate links.
I have a fun giveaway to share with you today along with a recipe for mini blueberry coffee cakes. Did you know that Yoplait now makes Greek yogurt? The new Yoplait Greek yogurt invites women to nourish their inner goddess with the delicious goodness found in every cup of the brand´s newest offering. Packed with 12 grams of protein – twice that found in leading yogurts – new Yoplait Greek nourishes from the inside out. Available in four delicious flavors, Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain, Yoplait Greek has a unique thick and creamy texture with the taste expected of Yoplait.
The winner will receive a Yoplait Greek yogurt “Nourish Your Inner Goddess” gift pack, which includes great spa items to help you relax and get in touch with your own inner goddess along four VIP* coupons for Yoplait Greek yogurt.
I received the Yoplait Greek yogurt, prize pack, and giveaway from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.
*This coupon offer for a free cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Tennessee.
In order to enter the giveaway, leave a comment in this post telling me which flavor of Greek yogurt you would like to try.
You have until Monday March 15 at midnight (MST) to enter. Winner will be selected using random.org and notified by email on Tuesday March 16.
MyBlogSpark also provided me a “Nourish Your Inner Goddess” gift pack. It is wonderful. It has a lot of fun items to pamper yourself with. I also decided to create a recipe using a container of the blueberry Greek yogurt. I came up with these mini blueberry coffee cakes using the blueberry Greek yogurt and a blueberry muffin mix. Also, I made them in my Demarle bouquet tray to get the cute mini bundt shapes. They are the same size as a regular muffin. So you can just use a regular muffin pan to make them, but aren’t the little bundt sizes so cute! The coffee cakes turned out moist and yummy. They are also full of blueberry flavor.
- 1 Betty Crocker (18.25 oz) Wild Blueberry muffin mix
- 1 (6 oz) container Yoplait blueberry Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Drain and rinsed blueberries and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine muffin mix, yogurt, oil, egg and water just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter into 12 greased or lined muffin cups (I used my Demarle mini bouquet tray to get the mini bundt shapes).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-25 minutes until golden and tops spring back when touched. Cool.
- Mix powdered sugar and water together to form and icing and drizzle over coffee cakes.
Recipe Card powered by