A healthier alternative to the fast food version that’ll hold you for the morning with a piece of fruit or glass of milk!
- * 1 thoma triple health english muffin
- * 1 oscar mayer low sodium bacon slice
- * 1 oz cabot 50% less fat light cheddar cheese
- * 1 large egg
- Toast one english muffin.
- Put 1 slice of Oscar Mayer Low Sodium Bacon on a paper towel folded in half in the microwave for 30 seconds for slightly crispy or 60 for crispy.
- Prepare egg to your liking and place it on the toasted muffin.
- Place slice of Cabot cheese on top of egg to give it a little melt time.
- Break bacon in half and criss cross on top of cheese and egg.
- Top with other half of the toasted english muffin.