Pumpkin Protein Muffins
Are you feeling pumpkin crazy yet? These muffins are packed with protein, which is perfect for after a workout or to keep you full throughout the day.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 serving vanilla protein, such as aloha vanilla protein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut, such as aloha coconut
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs until the yolk and the whites are seamless. Mix in the other liquids and then the remaining ingredients.
- Fill up the muffin tin with the mixture — about one-third cup for each muffin, and for a softer muffin, scoop a larger serving of the mixture into the tins.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the edges start to brown.