- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups red raspberries (I used frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and set aside a 9 inch loaf pan.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add in the eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix until combined.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder.
- Gently fold in the red raspberries by hand. Saving some for the very top.
- Pour batter in loaf pan and press remaining berries into the top.
- Bake 60 – 70 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 – 15 minutes before removing from pan.