This recipe features velvety scrambled eggs that are to die for!
- 1. 2 english muffin or 2 bagel or 4 slice of bread
- 2. 4 large egg
- 3. 1/3 cup single cream fat or full fat milk
- 4. 1 tablespoon butter
- 5. 4 slice of smoked salmon
- 6. chive or dill for garnish
- 7. salt and pepper
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, once hot add .5 tbsp of butter, allowing it to melt not burn.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs with cream and a pinch of salt until the mixture is all the same colour.
- Toast your bread, or bagels, or English muffins in the toaster.
- Pour the eggs into the frying pan and let it sit until the eggs begin to coagulate, usually a bubble will appear to rise after about 45 seconds and this is the cue to being stirring with a wooden spoon until the eggs are almost cooked but still soft and wet looking. Remove from the heat and they will continue to cook.
- Butter your toast, muffins or bagels and then place scrambled eggs on top, a dash of black pepper before laying slices of salmon and sprinkling your herb of choice.