- * 1 box (5.8 ounce) chocolate pudding mix
- * 3 cup milk
- * 1 box (15.25 ounce) dark chocolate cake mix (plu ingredient listed
- Lightly grease slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour chocolate pudding mix into slow cooker and whisk in milk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Prepare dark chocolate cake according to packaged directions, but do not bake.
- Carefully pour cake mix on top of chocolate pudding layer, being careful not to stir. Using a spatula, gently spread cake mix to edges of slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 1 ½-2 hours or until cake is firm.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then serve immediately.