Thin Mint Pound Cake
Serve this Thin Mint pound cake with coffee for the perfect end to your meal. The chocolate cake and minty cookies pair together perfectly.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup thin mint cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush a 10-inch Bundt pan with butter and coat with flour, and set aside.
- Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, and sugar in a bowl. Stir to combine. Incorporate the water, oil, and eggs. Once combined, fold in the sour cream and crushed cookies.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the cake. Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing. Allow the cake to continue to cool on a wire rack before dusting with the confectioners’ sugar and serving.