Wholesome Banana Blueberry Muffins
Whole-wheat flour and plenty of fruit make these a healthier muffin, perfect for a sweet breakfast.This recipe is courtesy of Living Sweet Moments.
- 2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
- 1 cup and 2 teaspoons whole milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Add the blueberries, and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mashed banana, milk, vegetable oil, and egg until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and gently stir together until just combined.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin liners. Bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden.